Our April 2012 Newsletter has been emailed to members for whom we have an email address. If you haven’t received yours, please contact us through this website with your email address.
Look out for Supporters Trust page in the program for the Hull City match. This is provided for us as part of our sponsorship of the BEST project.
Ten years and counting! The WST was formed ten years ago. So it’s not just Lloyd Doyley who is up for a testimonial! The first WST public meeting was on 4th October 2002 at Bill Everett Centre with the Trust originally founded in September of the same year. As a reminder, the principle aims and objectives for the WST are:
· Using our influence to promote sustainable policies and actions within our club.
· Providing an independent viewpoint within the framework of an effective partnership.
· Listening to the concerns of supporters and communicating with the club on issues raised.
· Constantly challenging ourselves, the Supporters and the Club to remain at the Heart of the Community.
· Adapting to remain as relevant now as in the dark days of 2002.
Do you follow us on Twitter? @WFCSuppTrust